Key Features of CCSII
• Reduced weight and narrowed width.
• Installed simply with anchor and screws: easy installation, maintenance, movement.
• Simple structure and component: more competitive price.
Shindo Crash Cushion System II
• The Shindo Crash Cushion System is designed to protect drivers in vehicles from 900 kg to 1500 kg from road hazards. The Shindo Crash Cushion System II(CCS II), has been tested in Europe as a redirective crash cushion to the maximum 100 km/h using 1317-3 standard. To fully comply with the definition of a System Type tested crash cushion, the Shindo CCS II has been further tested at 110km/h, 80 km/h, and 50 km/h.
• The CCS II is an EN 1317-3 compliant re-directive, bi-directional, non-gating, impact absorbing crash cushion
• Galvanized steel product and component for durability.
• The Shindo EN1317-3 family of crash cushions provides a broad range of impact protection for a variety of hazards and speeds, yet shares the most of common components.